Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make it for android please.
It would be great for there to be an apk file version of this for android users to play.

I would understand the android version would be compatible with less roms and less players
even if cross platform would be cool.
What's the point to even play a button-based game on a smartphone any way?
I would rather understand a Mac or Linux port, except that Net64+ injects code into emulator binaries.

Apps for Mac and Linux are compiled differently than Windows, so more research is required for it to work on these platforms natively (additionally, Linux users often need to self-compile, and Linux apps run in isolation from each other too, which makes things more complicated).

Based on that, you should understand it's even harder on Android, where apps are just compiled Java packages.
And it gets even harder on iOS, because there's no way for regular iOS users to install apps from outside the App Store.
The god of the Moriya Shrine in Suwa, I guess.
諏訪市の洩矢神社の神だと思います。
people tend to jailbreak OS and its not that hard.

and people prefer playing on android in some cases
If you can put a controller in the charger to play that will be cool.
(11-29-2017, 07:14 PM)Menoly12 Wrote: people tend to jailbreak OS and its not that hard.

Thanks for not reading my post properly.
Android and iOS phones are mostly touch-only devices, which you seem to have ignored entirely.
And I was talking about regular iOS users, not the few people who jailbreak it.
諏訪市の洩矢神社の神だと思います。
(11-29-2017, 08:18 PM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 07:14 PM)Menoly12 Wrote: people tend to jailbreak OS and its not that hard.

Thanks for not reading my post properly.
Android and iOS phones are mostly touch-only devices, which you seem to have ignored entirely.
And I was talking about regular iOS users, not the few people who jailbreak it.ok but my thing was for android not ios.
Android doesn't have jailbreaking, it has rooting.
諏訪市の洩矢神社の神だと思います。
(11-30-2017, 07:33 PM)TechnicalSuwako Wrote: Android doesn't have jailbreaking, it has rooting.

either or.